Did you know the number zero was invented in India? I heard this from a learned man in Bilbao, who explained to me that its origin is perhaps unsurprising, given the philosophy and culture of India is "uniquely at ease with the concept of the void". Well my friends, prepare to face that void head-on as Quixotic's first commercial refill is now available for Blamsoft's adventurous and cutting-edge Zero synthesizer! I have spent many evenings studying this device, admiring its distinguished design and attractive metal finish, and have produced over 300 very diverse patches for it!
- includes polysynths, monosynths, pads, plucks and sequenced sounds
- the focus is on polysynths, divided into 4 categories:
- mellow & atmospheric: tranquil sounds for chilled projects
- harsh & abrasive: rogue frequencies and heinous noise blasts abound in this directory
- EDM keys: traditional and contemporary synth key sounds
- Abstract and Miscellanous: experimental timbres and bizarre modulations
- bonus "setups & starters" directory, that features several templates you can use as a starting point for your own sonic explorations
- special attention has been paid to velocity sensitivity, for expressive and nuanced sounds
- adgallivantageously priced!
You can buy Zero Point Energy here
Requires: Propellerhead Reason, Blamsoft Zero
Below you will find the Zero Point Energy Assorted Combinator Extras (Or 0-PEACE for short), which is a small collection of Zero-based combinators which are free for all Zero Owners. The archive also contains 20 demo patches from the Zero Point Energy refill, a text file with some notes on how to get most out of the sounds in the refill, and a manual for the combinators.
Note: to use the combinators in this archive you need to download some free rack extensions, which are noted in the manual.
And here you will find two example tracks made exclusively with sounds from this refill (except for the bass drum) and an overview of some of patches playing a simple chord sequence.